Friday, June 4, 2010

268.6

Goodbye 270's! Parting is such sweet...SWEETNESS! Woot!!

Today marks my first ten pounds and I couldn't be happier. I've been working pretty diligently since my last weight in. I'm going to be making Fridays my regular weigh-in day and I have to say, seeing a nice number on the scale is the perfect thing to keep me motivated and on-plan as I go into the weekend. Success breeds success, me thinks.

I have the day off today so I've been able to squeeze in a nice hike with the dog, some gardening and...3 loads of laundry. If the nice weather holds up, D and I are going to walk 9-holes of golf this evening before heading to the local fair. What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Rae
xo

7 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba-Byeeeee 270's!!! Congratulations, Rae!!!
    Your evening sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so right about success breeding success. as soon as you really start seeing/feeling the weight come off it's like an energy injection! well done!

    your day sounds great - perfect combination of calorie-burning work and play! i have a huge deadline looming ... which means i'm in front of my computer procrastinating! argh! i'm looking forward to finally finishing so i can get my butt off this chair and get movin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz Rae! Keep going an never look back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 pounds gone!!! That's GREAT!!! Thank you for the smoothie recipe. Okay, the spinach did worry me a bit, but I am going to try it soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Rae! Keep it going! Hope your whole weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rae, ten poiunds! whoooo hooo! Congrats! You are on your way now!
    Your comment on my blog was so funny! Children and animals!!! Hilarious!
    Have a pretty day! Thanks for following, i am following you back!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete