San Diego Highlights
10. Learning about the fascinating projects that others in my field are involved in. I felt completely energized by my conference, which is a rare thing! I gathered plenty of great ideas to take back to my team.
9. Daily walks through San Diego's gaslamp district: taking in the sights, sounds, artwork and people watching. Good for the soul!
8. Choosing Starbuck's oatmeal for breakfast over the fatty/sugary hotel breakfast buffet spread. Every day.
7. Getting my 8 glasses of water in. Every day.
6. Hitting the hotel gym 2/5 days
5. Nordstrom sale. Who would've thought I'd have to go to San Diego to find an incredible winter hat? Ha! I also scored my favourite body wash & lotion through a gift set. One of the few luxuries I can't find in Toronto. ;)
4. Vitamin D! We enjoyed a few patio breaks throughout the conference, overlooking the bay and taking in the sun. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do to your energy level. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the 50-degree F weather now after being in 78-degrees!
3. Shopping at Target! Love, love, love Target. Especially as we get closer to the holidays. Oh Target....when will you come to Canada?!?!
2. Running with my coworker 3/5 days without humiliating myself. She was fast, but I had the stamina. We met in the middle with an easy jog and I got in a few 3-miles runs.
1. Logging 14 miles on foot towards the November Throwdown. Did you hear that Katie? LOL I know you're still kicking my butt, but I vow to over-take you this weekend. ;)
Hope you had a great week!