Sunday, March 13, 2011

march madness

I love me a good challenge. Just as I was beginning to lament the fact that winter is still rearing it's ugly head and it will be a long time before I can golf again, Katie from "Are You Willing?" inspired me to pull up my socks and give my all through her March Madness challenge.

This 3-week challenge is all about weight loss. The participants are going to square off against one another in a round robin tournament.

Starting weight: 225
Goal: 218

I'm going to pull out a secret weapon to help me achieve my goals. I'm not ready to announce it yet...shhhhh!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Rae
xo

9 comments:

  1. Good luck, Rae. I think the tournament is a great idea. Probably not a surprise, given the premise of my blog. I'm finishing my own "bracket" and doing the Big Climb, so I passed, but I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, a secret weapon. I cannot wait until you share, Rae. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I can't wait to hear what your secret weapon is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know what the secret weapon is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome idea.

    Love this!!

    You've. Freaking. Got. This.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rae, You can totally do this!!! You've got what it takes!!

    Keep focused!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Secret Weapon?? I like the way you think!

    Good luck - have fun - kick some weight loss ass!

    ReplyDelete